Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thanks dears for helping me with the statement...rachel for waking you up and help me and feli for helping even she's bz with her own stuff...and for hearing me ranting nonsense when i was down. Words cannot express my emotion having you both as my friend is maybe something i done right in my pass life.

I dorno why i always has badddd experience with girls, he first and third one ended before it started the second one, seriously until this day i dont know what went wrong between us,we just lost contact of each other and never see again,with all these experience some may say the right 1 will come after many failure but for this idiot 3 time is enough,there will be no more of this nonsense.

Life is a journey as we grow, live, learn, love and forgive along the way . It shall be one's choice to walk on the beach of life so that when we take a glance back, a look at all those footsteps of ours it is truly gonna be imprint in our lives as we only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.
...

I had a dream, too. I wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...-
Squall Leonhart

No comments: